Professional Real Estate Training
PRET Australia provides Real Estate training in Brisbane to the Real Estate industry in property sales, property management and property appraisals.
On completion of your selected Real Estate course you will receive a Statement of Attainment and then you can apply to the Office of Fair Trading for the appropriate registration certificate or Real Estate licence.
Our Real Estate courses are delivered in classroom or by correspondence.
We also offer traineeships for sales and property management staff.
For further information click on the link to our Course Management site
Please feel free to contact us directly for further information.
Commonly asked questions and answers below:
Q. How often are your courses run?
A. Courses commence weekly alternating between our Oxley and Chermside training rooms.
Q. What is the maximum class size?
A. All of our classes are limited to a maximum of 15 students.
Q. What are your teachers like?
A. All our facilitators are friendly, currently in the industry and eager to pass on their knowledge.
Q. Are the courses practical or mainly theoretical?
A. The courses are highly practical with students having access to a hypothetical real estate agency’s (Ace Realty) policies and procedures manual to use as reference throughout the course.
As an example on day 1 of the Salespersons Registration Certificate students:
- Complete a prospecting plan
- Learn the theory behind property appraisals
- Critique property appraisals
- Undertake a property appraisal
- Role-play a listing presentation
- Complete the appropriate listing forms using ADL Forms
- Learn how to qualify buyers
- Prepare contracts using ADL Forms
- Role-play contract negotiations
- Learn what is required after the contract is signed until the contract is settled
Day 2 comprises similar tasks related to property management.
Day 3 applies the concepts to commercial and industrial real estate as well as business broking.
Q. Do students have access to computers and real estate software packages?
A. Yes, each student has access to a computer with ADL Real Estate Forms provide by ADL Software.
All assessment is completed on the computer.
Q. Are students provided with feedback?
A. Throughout the assessment process students are provided with feedback and additional tasks where needed.
Q. What happens if a student is really struggling with the assessment?
A. Facilitators will provide additional help when needed, stay back after hours to get it completed or the students can re-sit that day at no extra cost.
Q. Is there any assistance provided after the student completes the course?
A. Yes there is:
- We run free skills courses (see here)
- Students can subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Access information under blog on our website
- One of our trainers is a solicitor and can provide advice on legal matters
- They can attend a class free of charge to refresh their knowledge
- Completed assessment can be emailed in secure pdf format for reference